Monday, August 12, 2013

Let's talk about League of Legends! ^^ :D

                          Hello everybody!!!
In this post i am gonna be talking about my favourite online game EVER which is League of Legends! :) I am sure most of you have heard about this game or have played this game!!!When i first heard of this game i was in love with a guy(that now became my boyfriend  <3) and when we were hanging out together with our friends he was always talking about this game with my cousin and i was SOOOO CURIOUS to know what was this game all about.I remember one day when we were talking he was sooo thrilled that he had bought the latest champion which was Nocturne,the eternal nightmare!!!Sooo that's it!!! The very same night i downloaded the game in my pc!I just had to see the game that he was in love with!!!(And this prooves what a girl in love can do to have more in common with the boy she likes :P )I played the tutorial and i kinda liked it so i decided to continue playing to improove my skills and then tell him that i created a new account!!!!
                       My first game ever!!!
I am pretty sure that almost everyone remembers his/hers first game!!!And that is mainly because now looking back we can't even believe what we were doing back then :P (I know that i am ashamed of what i was doing in my first games :P )
The first champion i bought was Ashe,the frost archer and i totally loved her!!!BUT not knowing what items i should buy i used to buy items that give you life!!!!Such as Giant's Belt.I would buy 3-4 of them -.-.No attack damage,no critical,no life steal,not attack speed but life :P In late game i would have like....4000 life!Thanx god since then i improoved my skills a lot and i am now 3o level and silver 5 division!!
So how was YOUR first League of Legends  experience and generally your first experience in other games as well? Who is your first and favourite champion and why? :)Please let me know in the comments below! ^^
Thank you sooo much for reading this and have a wonderful day!!!
                                                     SEE YOU IN THE FIELDS OF JUSTICE ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment