Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Essence I LOVE EXTREME crazy volume mascara review!!!!

                                                    HELLO EVERYBODY!!!
In this post i am gonna be talking about essence's I <3 EXTREME crazy volume mascara!!! :)
I discovered that some stores in my city where selling essence cosmetics about 3 years ago and i decided to give it a try mainly because they were very cheap and with fun/colourful packaging so i thought ''Hey there is nothing to loose''Ever since then  i have tried almost all their mascara's and honestly talking this mascara is the best of the punch when it comes to length(i am kinda dissapointed from the volume it gives :/)!!!!It gives HUGE lashes from the first coat the formula is really nice andddd on top of that it is really REALLY black!!!!
So here are my lashes without mascara:

(As you can see i don't have big lashes at all :(  )
With one coat!!!

                 
With 2 coats! ( as you can see from my look i am getting pretty excited :P )
Anddddd with 3 coats of mascara!!!!

As you can tell you can totally built up this mascara.I like the length it gives buttttt i am kinda dissapointed from the volume...Overall this product is a must have for me,coz it is really cheap,gives crazy lashes and the packaging of course is very beautiful!The price may range but i got it for 3.49 euros in  my local store.
SO to sum everything up!

✔ Price 5/5
✔ Formula 4/5 coz i could really use some more volume
✔ Packaging 5/5
Leave me a comment below telling me which is your favourite mascara!!! ^^
Hope you all have a wonderful day and thank you sooo much for reading!!! ^^ <3
P.S. : After using i for a LOOONG time i found out that if you have short lashes (like myself) after some hours the curl just is not there anymore...:/ Unfortunately!
Check out Essence's website at:  http://www.essence.eu/en/home.html



No comments:

Post a Comment