Sunday, April 20, 2014

Most reliable beauty products !!! :D ( so far...)

HELLO GUYS!!! :D
Today I am gonna be talking about the products that I have been trying for a longgg time now and I know I can really count on,especially when I know I am gonna be having a LONGG day!!!
So let's get started,shall we? ;)

FOUNDATION:




If you live in a country where you cannot buy covergirl products (like my self) in beauty stores and drugstores and you are not a big fan of internet shopping as well, Maybelline's Super Stay 24H Makeup is an AMAZING ''dupe'' for it!!It stays on for sooo long and has medium to full coverage! However if you can go buy Covergirl's outlast stay fabulous 3in 1 foundation! It is truly truly AMAZING! *_*
POWDER:






An amazing quality loose powder that I discovered not long ago is Catrice cosmetic's Prime and Fine Translucent Loose Powder.You need just a lil bit of that powder and you are good to go!!! ;) Be sure to blend well though,coz it has no colour,it is a white powder and i am sure noone of us would like to look like Casper the friendly ghost :P


BLUSH:






As most of us know NYX has high quality blushes but the 2 that stole my heart are Pinched (first picture) and Mocha (second picture).I know they pretty much look alike but pinched is a shimmery blush and mocha is the perfect blush for matte lovers.


BROWS:

This brow pencil from Essence cosmetics is something else!!! It stays on all day,you don't have to re-apply it (which is a huge plus) and alsoo it lasts F-O-R-E-V-E-R 0_o ... I have mine for almost a year now,I am using it everyday and it is almost half way through... 0_o

EYELINER


Once upon a time there was the MOST AMAZING,CHEAP,LONG LASTING,NON SMUDGING PURE BLACK eyeliner....Until one day I couldn't find it anywhere in stores(atleast in Greece). :(
If you can find it in your local drugstore GRAB it!!! :P It could definatelly be  a dupe for M.A.C's gel eyeliner.
In case you cannot find it Maybelline New York has amazing eyeliners,such as Master Precise BY EYESTUDIO





MASCARA:

The name of it is ''STAYS no matter what 24H volume mascara''
When they say ''STAYS no matter what'' they really mean it!!!
Do not buy this mascara unless you have a REALLY powerfull eye make up remover :P
To put it in a crush test I  was wearing the mascara for 24 hours,I slept with it,I made a bath and it was still there looking exactly the same,like it was the moment I applied it 0_o 

(what kinda sorcery is this...)

LIPS:


&



=
Wombo Combo
Avon's EXTRA LASTING lipsticks last pretty long imagine them combined with NYX's retractable lip liners...Just imagine it..



So those are my top drugstore products that I know I can count on whenever I am having a pretty long day! Hopefully this post will help some of you!! :))
Have a great day!!!



P.S. :
1)I am not getting paid by ANY of the companies to say good stuff about their products (I wish :P jk )
2) All the pictures i used on this post where from different blogs on internet.I didn't take them myself coz my camera is broken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment